Saturday, August 11, 2012

I attend the 2012 Summer Olympics

It's a great time to be in England right now because everybody is so excited about the 2012 Summer Olympics. The Olympics have been going on in London for the past two weeks. I have been excited about the Olympics ever since I went to see the torch relay, which I told you about last month. Two days ago, I finally got the opportunity to see some Olympic action for myself!
I went to see a women's basketball semifinal game between France and Russia. France won the game, so they will play the United States today for a gold medal. Russia will compete against Australia for the bronze.

Here are some pictures of me getting ready to go inside the North Greenwich Arena, which is where the basketball games are being held during the Olympics.
I'm outside the North Greenwich Arena. 
And I'm ready to watch some basketball!
And here is a picture of the view of the court from my seat!
France is way ahead of Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment